How We Help
- We conduct eye screening camps for people worldwide
- We collect, clean, and send eyeglasses to camps
- We sponsor cataract surgeries for those who need it
- We sponsor retinal surgeries and save people from total blindness
How You Can Help
- Donate eyeglasses, used or new!
- Donate funds to help sponsor camps and treatments.
- Host a collection box where people can donate their used eyeglasses!
- Volunteer and assist in conducting and expanding our screening camps
Meet the Team
iCareMission was founded by Nithin Daniel and Tarun Daniel.
Founder & CEO
Nithin Daniel is a student at The Georgia Institute of Technology. He wants to pursue a career in Computer Science.
Founder and CFO
Tarun Daniel attends Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Anoop Jalla is a student at The Georgia Institute of Technology. He has a passion for helping others and intends on majoring in Computer Science.